Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day!

Now Playing at the White house: Underdog

This is what we will watch tonight when we resume Family Movie Night. We all get into pj's, eat popcorn and watch movies in the dark on the wide screen. I hope we're making lasting memories.


It's Leap Day! I can't pass up the opportunity to post today since Feb. 29 only occurs every four years. Other than that I don't have a lot to say! It was a calm day. Hubby worked from home and surprised Mini#1 by going to his school for lunch. Hubby also put mini#2's medicine in some orange juice this morning and down it went...and stayed down! Yea! I need to give this man more credit! Actually a lot of credit. Last weekend he took the builder's florescent light out of our kitchen and replaced with 7 recessed lights. He already installed under cabinet lighting. He's very handy to have around. I need lots of light in my kitchen. This weekend he may paint Mini#1's room. He told me he's looking for a project.

Ok, off to dinner. I've given in and agreed to get pizza. Not my favorite, but I'm Pink in a sea of blue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in full agreement- you need to give your Hubby more credit!!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Ok, anonymous. I know this is S.G. so be quiet. :) You need to give R.G. more credit. :)