Friday, February 22, 2008

Earaches, colds, cancelled plans

It's been a long week. Mini#2 woke up last night crying. His 10 day cold has settled in his ears I believe. We missed playgroup yesterday and library reading Wednesday. Which leads me to a little complaint. When my child is sick I do not take little precious to playgroup, nor library readings. Why can't others follow this simple Mother 101 class rule? I know he got this "bug" from library group. It's a small library with an even smaller reading area where they host weekly preschool read along, sing alongs. Last week, as I sat among the wee and their mothers, I saw about 7 running noses and heard beaucoup coughing. I wanted to run, but when I noticed, class was about 10 mins. from finishing. I mean I know we're all desperate to get out of the house during the winter months, but please. Respect others mothers and keep your ill children home! Any opinions on this?

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Aye. I hear you, this is the Casa de Contamination!