Here is a sampling of a few things my almost 3 yr old has done in the last 5 days. You be the judge. Is this normal?
1. Last Friday- he hit a whiffle ball (with a bat) into a pan on the stove while I was cooking.
2. Sunday- on the way out the door to a birthday party I touched his head and felt goop! I smelled it and determined it was baby shampoo. His brother said he was trying to wash his hair.
We went as is since we had no time to correct.
3. Monday- He went into the garage, dragged his brother's real golf clubs inside, and proceeded to start playing. I quickly dove for the clubs before divots appeared in my hardwoods.
4. Tuesday- I saw him eating something. When asked, he said it was cheese. What cheese? He can't reach where the cheese is kept. Upon investigation I discovered it was BUTTER that was on the counter from breakfast toast about 15 mins prior. Who eats chunks of butter and likes it?
5. Wednesday- while hurriedly running around after I threw on clothes for the bus stop, I found mini#2 quietly pouring out a small bottle of hand sanitizer onto his cute pirate toddler bag. I smelled his breath just in case he decided to sample any. All clear there. See. I'm a good parent.
6. Wednesday- late a.m. While I was gathering dry cleaning he walked into my bedroom, naked, and told me he needed new "big boy pants". The reason being he had pee-peed all over my foyer floor. The only good thing about this was he had found and changed into that NC State jersey and had pee-peed all over the front of it, too. Remember this is the jersey he wants to wear 24/7... the one I want to burn.
I swear these things happen at the weirdest times. It's not like I've locked myself in my room and given him free reign of the house. Thought about it, but haven't done it. This kid scares me sometimes. Where did he come from?
The lockdown. (This is NOT a drill)
4 hours ago