Friday, October 30, 2009

Five On Friday

Happy Friday! Other than trick-or-treating this weekend with the minis, here are five things I'm looking for to these days:

1- Getting together tonight with my friend for dinner, drinks and the movie "Coco Before Chanel" which I'm very excited to see. Love Audrey Tautou (better known from Amelie').
This is the same friend we met for pizza/cupcakes a few weeks ago. It's definitely more relaxing to get together without all of our guys. She and I both need "girl" time to dress up, relax and get out of the house!
2- The Real Housewives of O.C. returns next Thursday. This isn't my favorite group (N.Y. is), but these girls are super entertaining in a stunned jaw dropping kind of way.


3- Making roasted pumpkin seeds, today or tomorrow, whenever we get our pumpkins carved. I love roasted pumpkin seeds and I can have as many as I like because no one else in this house seems to share my enthusiasm for them!




4- I cannot wait for this movie with Jim Carey. He did such a good job with the Grinch so I'm sure his Scrooge will be equally entertaining. This has ALWAYS been my favorite Christmas special/movie so we'll be seeing this one soon after it starts on November 6th.




5- An extra hour of sleep this weekend! I'm sure after tonight's activities and then tomorrow's trick-or-treating, I'll be ready for a few extra zzzzzz's. Just not ready for it to get dark at 5:00!








So, it's the little things I'm looking forward to these days. What about you? What are you looking forward to fellow bloggers?

3 comments:

Belle said...

The sleep, definitely! Halloween party at my house tomorrow night then going to Louisville Sunday and visit with my best friend and college room mate. Busy weekend but we're out of school Monday and Tuesday. Woo Hoo!! Have fun this weekend! I LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds.

Happy Halloween!
belle

Jill said...

I am sorta torn which wives I like better...OC or NYC. I do have to give kudos to the OC-ers for getting me hooked. But the ATL wives can take a flying leap off the Bank of America Building and never come back. *UGH*

Have a great weekend. It IS the little things that make the world go 'round.

CRICKET said...

Sleep and family time - I got both of these and had a great weekend! Love the KISS costumes.