Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween word play...

Had to take mini#2 for H1N1 shot Monday because he has seasonal asthma. Glad he could get it!

Anniversary was yesterday. 14 years! Went out to eat with minis since it's a busy week.

Later today, my parents arrive for a short visit.

Leaves are starting to change. So pretty!

Oh no! Still trying to decide what to wear to husband's 25th h.s. reunion Sat. night.

West Side Story. The play my parents are taking us to tomorrow night.

Evidently, I have to buy a few mini pumpkins for mini#1's class. It's always something.

Eggplant. I really like it. Made a yummy eggplant parm the other night.

Need to go mop my floors before my parents arrive.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

very creative!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! And enjoy the play! And I am havin' to buy pumpkins for preschool, too. Couldn't say *NO* to that one!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

A shot, poor girl! I haven't had a lot of eggplant in my life, I have always been curious to experiment with it though, I may have to give it a try!

The Mrs. said...

Love eggplant parm! My mom is coming too for Halloween!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

That's such a cool idea! Love your blog, I just became a follower!

Tippy said...

I love eggplant parmesan - can you give me your recipe? I love it at restaurants but when I've tried to make it, it always turns out soggy.

Belle said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you're have a great time at the reunion! What did you wear????
~Belle

Belle said...

Hope you're having a great time at the reunion. (so, so sorry about that typo. It sounded like one of those spam comments...blech)