Friday, October 2, 2009

Five on Friday- It's a good one.

Ok, it's Friday. Time for fantasy fun. I was invited to dinner tonight with all of these men (in my dreams), but let's be honest, I can only handle four of the five hotties. Since I was taught to share, who will you graciously take off of my hands? There's someone for everyone. Which one do you choose?

1- Mr. Kevin Costner (how is it that older men get hotter with wrinkles?)
2- Robert Pattinson (AKA Edward Cullen)- swoon......


3- Sexy, Scottish man Gerard Butler who is my age, coincidentally.



4- Richard Gere- still makes me melt. And I saw an Italian tourist look-a-like of him (hair and all) at Hollywood Studios last week. Imagine that with an Italian accent. Wow! But with his four kids. Wow again!



5- Aaron Eckhart- also my age. Love his cleft chin. Saw "Love Happens" last weekend. It was alright, but reminded me how cute this guy is.


So enjoy dinner with a hottie star and the rest of your weekend!


6 comments:

Belle said...

Oh my. I'll take anyone of them. My cheeks are blushing! That's a great line-up. Yes sir.

Belle

Belle said...

Hey, if you haven't already been, go to Backgroundfairy.com. She has a bunch of french stuff I think you might like and it's all free! :)

Belle

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

You are too generous! ;)

Beth Dunn said...

Yes all of them please! xoxo

SC

The Mrs. said...

I've worked with Kevin. He is hot!!

Tippy said...

That picture of Kevin Costner is hot! But I am in full-blown Edward Cullen love so I will take RP off your hands. Of course, I'm 13 years older than him. Um, is that OK? Or will I now be considered a cougar? ;-)

I see you are reading Breaking Dawn. We must chat when you're done. Let's just say it wasn't my favorite.