Monday, May 12, 2008

Tonight's the night!

Don't forget that tonight Mr. Brit finally selects his forever Mrs. Brit (yea right. whatever.) on The Bachelor. The final night is always good T.V. Right? Although, it does always bother me when the "loser" (I'd probably say she's a winner 'cause these relationships never last!) leaves in the limo. EVERY time the girl is bawling to the point of losing her breath. That's so sad. I wish they'd just skip that part, but that will never happen. They really get wrapped up in this experience...all 30 something days of it. I still think Shayne will be his choice. Tan, blond, LA actress. That's all a Brit wants right?

Ok, got to continue searching for my cell phone. I lost it Saturday. With MIL coming home from the hospital, I went to the grocery store, pharmacy and then to Linen's N Things and Target later in the day with some relatives that stopped by. I'm retracing my steps. This is a real pain in the a$$. I have a feeling I may be getting a late Mother's Day present...a new phone! I feel lost without it!

Have a nice Monday! Or is that an oxymoron?

1 comment:

Belle said...

I can't stand it when I lose my phone. It has my life in it. Numbers, calender,reminders...I'm lost without it. I hope yours turns up, but if it doesn't it will be fun to pick out a new one!