Friday, August 14, 2009

I can't stop it.

No, I can't stop it. Tomorrow I turn (cough cough) 39. Yes, readers, it's my first annual 39th Birthday because, and I'm not lying, 40 is going to scare the pee pee out of me next year. I could easily say"Age is just a number." Or "I feel 29." Or "I can't wait to turn 40." while smiling brilliantly, but these would all be lies! So, I will enjoy my birthday with a small gathering of friends and their husbands at a local favorite restaurant tomorrow night and toast to my 39th. Then I will hold onto it for dear life over the next 12 months. I may not feel 29, but I don't feel 39 either. However, 1970 was a long time ago wasn't it? To be honest, I feel pretty good these days. I've actually asked for a gym membership so I can get into some classes and out of the stores this fall when both minis are in school. But, for your enjoyment, here is my "wish list" although #3, I mean #2 is a real possibility tomorrow afternoon.







1- A trip to France. Hopefully, next year for the 2nd annual 39th b-day!

2- A pedicure.


3- Now how did Gerard Butler get on my list?!?!


4- BOTOX ( I just can't do bangs Three for Tippy!)



5- Love this ring, but too expensive. I've already found much cheaper variations.



6- Love these Tory Burch flats, but have only seen in kid's sizes. Oh well, guess I don't really need $225 shoes just to go to Wal-mart and playgroups do I???





7- This Burberry watch is really cute isn't it? Should've showed this to Mr. Pink.

8- Endless, beautiful cupcakes to eat all day without getting sick or gaining an ounce!


4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Well your list is fabulous and so are you. I'm the same age which is why I'm freaking out too! That's whay I was posting about what I should know by now!!!

cancersucks said...

Happy birthday and I hope you get everything (except for the botox- look at my bangs are the new botox post!) on your list. I turn 40 on 12/26 and am not freaking out b/c of cancer. I am going to celebrate LIFE! Maybe you can, too. I don't feel 39 either. We are young at heart. Enjoy your special day!

Andy said...

Happy Birthday! Your list is fab. BUY THE SHOES! I have them. They are worth every penny.

Kristen said...

oh my Lord those cupcakes look amazing! Have a great birthday!