Monday, March 2, 2009

Mayer Monday



So everyone must know that I love John Mayer. Did you happen to see him on Ellen on Feb. 9th? I had to DVR it because we were at the ENT for mini#1's ear checkup. Anyway, I am glad I did. He did an interview where Ellen questioned him at one point about his sleep-overs at Jennifer's catching John off guard. Then they played a "guess the celebrity" game where he sang a bit of each star's music by mimicking them. He really nailed Josh Groban. At the end he did a sing-a-long with Ellen in her "bathroom concert series". I have watched this sing-a-long to Lady Gaga's "Let's Dance" several times! It is so funny. So I'm sharing to make you smile on this Monday. Enjoy! We're off to play in some snow in our new boots.

2 comments:

Tippy said...

He is really cute. I think he might be a tad of a head case, though. I do love his voice and any man who can write a song like Daughters is OK by me. I do wish he'd grow his hair out a little. I loved the longer shaggy curly hair look.

Freck said...

Haha!! This is too funny. Did you see him with Fall Out Boy on Friday? Ohhhhh I love Ellen :) Thanks for sharing!