Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Night

So if I were invited to an Oscar party (at Brad Pitt's request of course), here's what I'd wear. Instead I'm going to see The Reader this afternoon with two friends (one in town from Atlanta), then dinner at a French restaurant and back to my friend's house so all of us can have our own mini Oscar night soiree in front of the TV. Then my movie viewing days are over for a while and it's back to a crazy week coming up. However, I will enjoy today. Will you watch tonight?

Oscar Night
Oscar Night - by pinkinaseaofblue on Polyvore.com

4 comments:

Tippy said...

Have lots of fun and have some Champagne for me!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

I love red dresses. Your picks are all so glam. That would be my pick too. So Catherine Zeta-Jones. Cloudy day here in la-la land. 70 and chilly. :)

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Love what you picked out!:)

The Mrs. said...

I watched and thought it was better than usual. I liked how the legends who won oscars helped present the awards! Made all the nominees feel like winners!