I saw this bouncing around Facebook. Thought I would do my answers for all to enjoy or laugh about.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date with? I opted out of prom (or that's a better way of saying I didn't go!)
2. What is the name of your FIRST pet? Sammy, a sweet grey and white cat
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? California Coolers that came in a 2 liter bottle. Anyone remember this stuff?
4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting or, if that doesn't count, a giftwrapper during Christmas season at Belk's department store.
5. What was your FIRST car? An ugly brown Pontiac 6000 (was my dad's old company car)
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one has sent me a text today. Don't do that too much.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My son. Didn't hear him up and about after I heard his alarm.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Nivens. She was cranky and mean. I probably thought it was going to be a long road ahead for me with the school business.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Jacksonville, FL to see grandparents.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Melanie and no. Moved away.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably at my friend Lori's house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Mr. Pink
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my cousin Holly at The Citadel chapel. Cool wedding. They had the sword arch for the couple to walk through.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? make mini#1's lunch for school.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Rick Springfield when I was 12!
16. FIRST tattoo? No tats on me.
17. First piercing? Ears at age 8. Only piercing and no double piercing.
18. First foreign country you've been to? The Netherlands with my dad before my senior year of high school.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? All those Disney "Herbie" movies. Am I old or what?
20. What age were you when you had your FIRST child? 30
21. What was the first state you lived in? North Carolina
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Regina- we had a tiny dorm room.
23. If you had one wish. What would it be? financial stability for everyone
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Snowboarding?!
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Whoever feels like doing this list. Just tell me if you do it so I can read, too!
Detroit at Christmastime
2 days ago