Monday, March 17, 2008

Really quick...

I've read a lot of blogs tonight so no time to post. Why you ask? Because the new Bachelor just started and I need to give it my undivided attention. He's a Brit. The first few episodes are the best. We'll see psycho girls, drunk girls, and desperate girls get weeded out. Well, the drunk girls usually seem to hang on a bit longer than I'd like, but who cares. This is entertainment at its best. Hey, after being around a crazy 3 (weep. weep. He's not 2 anymore.) year old all day I need this mindless TV. However, I'm taping HS Confidential Preppy Mama. I want to see this, too. So, if you watch the Bachelor, let me know what you think of the new guy tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tippy said...

I was going to post on my blog today about it but you have saved me the trouble. I have not watched The Bachelor since Andrew Firestone was on it but I got home last night from Italian class and turned on the tv and it was on and I got sucked in. NOOOOOOOO! I cannot watch his horrible show again and yet, I'm a sucker for all things British, even a cad (which he will surely turn out to be). What was up with Stacey from Chicago? OMG, she was a nutcase. Who gives a man a pair of underwear??? What a psycho - and she seemed genuinely surprised that he eliminated her! Oh boy, I'm in big trouble if I continue to watch this show. At least I'll have company??

The Mrs. said...

I tTivod it and can't wait to watch the psychos!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

As I watched last night I kept saying to myself "I can't watch this one", but then they showed the highlights for episodes to come and, as always, it reeled me in yet again.