Friday, November 4, 2011

Five on Friday-My "wants"

1- A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Haven't had one yet this fall. A tall, non-fat, non-whip comes in at 200 calories and is worth every calorie!


2- I want Nov. 18th to hurry up and get here! Twilight Breaking Dawn! Can't wait!



3- I want the new Coldplay cd. Loving "Paradise" right now.




4- I want Santa to bring me this watch. Love it!


5- I want Thanksgiving dinner. I just don't want to cook it all. Alas, I'm hosting, but my parents are good about helping bring anything I want them to and my dad always makes the pies.



HAPPY FRIDAY!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these choices! Breaking Dawn can't get here fast enough. I would love to enjoy a thanksgiving meal I didn't prepare (doesn't it just taste better when someone else does it?). And that watch is very cute! Have a great weekend :)

erica said...

I have been staying clear of Starbucks I am way too addicted to the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Love that watch! I just discovered your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

The Mrs. said...

I need to get more into the fall. Non if these are on my list! LOL