Thursday, May 19, 2011

They said what???

SO, which is funnier to you:

1- My 10 year old informed me that his 4th grade teacher was going over the math assignment (fractions) yesterday where you "cross out the littler duck that doesn't belong to the mother duck." After she explained this he said he raised his hand, was acknowledged by the teacher, and proceeded to tell her that "littler" wasn't a word....... OMG - I am proud he listened to me when I explained that it's "smaller," but to CORRECT his teacher in front of the entire class....eeeekkkk.

2- I'm drying my 6 year old's hair last night and he pokes me in the stomach. I said, "Why did you do that? (fully knowing why!)" He said, "It's fat!" OMG- can't a girl be bloated during that time of the month and not be criticized by her own peeps????

KIDS.........

3 comments:

Kristen said...

lol, both of those are too funny! You're right, kids say the darndest things! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL! Toooo funny!

The Mrs. said...

Ohhhh the little truth tellers. Don'tcha just love em!!!! LOL