Saturday, April 30, 2011

My observations...






Is anyone still reading this blog? Did you watch the wedding? I did and loved it. Loved the trees in Westminster Abbey, loved her dress (though she might should have rethought Pippa's sexy dress!), loved her calmness, loved her waves, the kiss/es on the balcony, loved their ride in the convertible, loved the boys' choir singing....on and on. But I observed that the Queen really resembled a PEEP....carrying that HORRIBLE, GHASTLY handbag. Sure the color was cheery, but why has she genuinely looked and DRESSED her 85 years for the last 3o+ years??? Drives me crazy! And like mother, like daughter they say. Princess Ann brought tears to my eyes. Her ensemble has that horrible! And we cannot forget William's cousins- Prince Andrew and Fergie's daughters. Which was worse? The one with the pretzel hat or the one in that taffeta/floral mess? I found myself really wondering what Princess Diana would have worn? She would have been stunning I am sure. She would have been so proud of her son, too! Anyway, it was a great occasion. And I am so glad the cameras let us see this:

David Beckham cleans up nicely...don't you agree????




4 comments:

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

All of it was perfection and the two cousins added the entertainment. :)

mommaofonediva said...

i enjoy your blog! and i totally agree about the peep looking outfit. why dress like that when you have every possible option available to you? ugh!

Kristen said...

I'm still here!!!!! We actually finally watched the wedding today (DVR) and I absolutely loved it! Kate looked stunning but I also said that I thought Pippa was maybe showing her up... her dress was beautiful and so so so sexy!!! Either way it was lovely, very much a fairytale and I too am feeling very blessed to have gotten to see it!

Anonymous said...

I love the peep comparision, very funny. A friend of mine compared Fergies daughters to the ugly step sisters in Cinderella, I thought that was a great comparision also! Loved everything about the Royal Wedding. People will be talking about it for years.