Friday, April 22, 2011

Five on Friday

Hoppy Friday!

1- Are you traveling this weekend?
2- Do you have new Easter clothes?
3- Do you take your kids to see the Easter bunny?
4- Does the Easter Bunny hide eggs at your house? Inside or outside?
5- What's your favorite thing to do on Easter?

My answers:
1- Yes, we're off to Charlotte today to visit my parents and to see my brother and his new wife.
2- Yes, but not my favorite outfit! I've had other outfits that I liked better. I may just have to look for something else!
3- NO- he's too big and creepy and "fake" looking. But they did get their picture taken with one at a neighborhood egg hunt a couple of years ago.
4- Yes, usually inside.
5- Go to church. I always cry on Easter. The ultimate sacrifice. I love singing the Easter hymns, too.

Have a great weekend whatever you do!

No comments: