Monday, September 27, 2010

Random

Hello! Just a few things.

1- It's rained all day and I'm thankful. And for the cooler temperatures!

2- I'm not thankful for the sinus cold I have. Ugh! I always feel weird buying Sudafed because the pharmacist scans your license and looks you over to make sure you don't look like you're going home to whip up some crystal meth. I guess I pass the test (of not fitting the profile!).

3- Despite feeling yucky, I hauled the minis to Mr. Pink's office to go to lunch with him today. We went to a Mexican place, but I couldn't really taste a thing!

4- Watched Mad Men last night. GREAT episode. I LOVE this show. I gladly give up Brothers and Sisters to watch Don Draper. I am so tired of the gloom and doom on Brothers & Sisters.

5-My NC State Wolfpack cracked into the AP Top 25 at number 23 this week after beating Georgia Tech on the road. Finally, a good start to a football season! We took the minis to the NC State/ Va Tech soccer game Saturday night. Good time, but they lost 2-1. Mini#2 was excited to get some of their autographs after the game.

That's all I've got today.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sorry you're feeling bad. When you can't taste Mexican, life just isn't the same. I feel the same way about Bros and Sis. Doom and gloom but then other things are just so magically and quickly solved (cancer) that it's just so hard to really relate. Give me Don Draper any day. hubba-hubba