Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet love.

I'm so happy she chose Ed. Aren't you? They look so happy. Could this actually be another one (of the very few) that works? I hope so. They're so stinkin' cute together. Thank you Jason for letting her go!!!



And, what started out as sweet love (at least I hope), Charles and Diana, were married on this day 28 years ago! I was 10 and I watched the wedding of the century in a hotel room before I attended a family wedding. Did you watch it? Royalty has facinated me ever since.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I hope it works out too. I am sucj a hopeful romantic!

Jill said...

I didn't get a chance to watch much of the show this time around but I do think they make a cute couple and they seem very happy (so far). I remember listening to the wedding on the radio while I was lifeguarding. I was obsessed with it even back then.

Tippy said...

I was 8yo, sitting on the floor in the living room in my jammies, glued to the TV for Princess Di's wedding. I remember thinking her train, being carried by all those little kids afterward, was sooooo beautiful. I'd never seen a train so long before. I miss her!