Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Tag

I was tagged by Momx2 to answer these questions. I had some of these questions a while back, but some answers have changed so here goes:

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was working in Atlanta full-time, planning trip after trip with Mr. Pink when we had the time, the extra money, and zero minis. We were about to go to San Francisco and Napa Valley this month 10yrs ago.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today? Go to the pool. Go to the grocery story for the 15,000th time this week in attempt to buy something MIL will eat! Did that sound ugly? Read some of the giant book at right for book club. Rent dvd for tonight. Permanently separate my minis from being in the same room. Ever. Again.
3. Snacks you enjoy? Popcorn, hummus (I'm making my own now!) and pita chips, brie and reduced fat triskits, water (don't really enjoy, but it's replacing my chocolate these days), and I don't know what else. Trying NOT to snack.
4. Places you’ve lived: Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Smyrna, GA (Julia Roberts' hometown just north of downtown ATL), and NC city I'm in now.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire? Party like it's 1999 (wait that's over), buy more shoes than Carrie Bradshaw, travel, pay off my house, buy a vacation home somewhere in France (I'm thinking Brangelina-ish). Maybe I'll help a few relatives out, too.

I tag anyone who wants to play or, if you want, take one of the above and answer in my comments!

No comments: