Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

This is my New Year's resolution. Smile and let it go. My good friend posted this on facebook and I told her that this just may have to be my resolution. I think it would work even better if you had a glass of wine in your hand. Seriously though, smiling instead of quickly reacting or overacting to something sounds like a good thing to me.

Today we're celebrating the New Year by going to an NC State basketball game at noon. Go Pack!!

Here's a photo of mini#1 and me on our family ice skating outing the other day. It was the first time I'd done this in YEARS! One minute on the ice and wham- flat on my arse! Ouch! Then, like riding a bike, I got the hang of it again. Mini#2 cracked me up. He was off and running around the perimeter as he held onto the edge, but then he ventured off of the edge and quickly looked like a pro. Mini#1 got it pretty quickly, too especially after we tightened his skates. Mr. Pink was like an old pro and he pulled me around for a little while. Fun time. Until I fell one last time and caught myself with my hands. OUCH again...and for a few hours later. We'll do this again. After ice skating we went for ice cream. Wild and crazy we are...


HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: