Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A blast from the past...

So I remember Kris Kross as those 2 cute kids in the early 90's that wore their clothes backwards while singing "Jump, jump." I wildly jumped, jumped many times on a tiny second floor dance club in a house that had been tranformed into a bar. All while beer was being slung all over the place. Ahhh, college. Don't you miss it?


Fast forward to 2011 to the second floor "dance club" in my house. All I hear is jumping, jumping and thumping as 5 year old mini#2 and his friend are slinging various body parts around while "dancing" to this song on Just Dance 2 on the Wii. And did I mention they're doing this while their pants are on backwards??? And that they're also pretty darn cute?


And while researching this post (serious business this blogging!), you may be interested to know that those kids were discovered in an Atlanta shopping mall at age 12 in '90 by 18 year old Jermaine Dupri. They're 32 now!! I showed mini#2 and his friend the actual youtube video and now they've also turned their shirts backwards! Ok, have to run. I'm taking them to the mall to be discovered!

No comments: