Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


If I had a magic wand today here's what I'd like:

1- That I could magically come up with a unique Christmas card idea, shake the wand to produce said cards, shake it again to address and stamp said cards and then my mind would be clear of this not-so-tiny stress item.

2- I'd wave the magical wand on the backs of both of my arms to relieve the pain of worked out muscles. So much more fun than popping ibuprofen.

3- I'd point it at the computer and it would magically buy all of my Christmas gifts, wrapped of course.

4- I'd walk around to each of my closets and it would magically extract all the clutter and clothes that need to be donated by the end of the year.

5- I would point this little miracle worker at my face and erase those not-so-magical lines that have appeared.

6- When the kids get home from school and inevitably start bickering, I would ever so gently shake it at their mouths and silence them all while separating them and floating them up to their rooms.

7- I would walk into the kitchen, open the refrigerator and wave it around so the wand magically prepares a gourmet meal in half the time with no mess and dishes washed after cooking is complete.

A girl can dream can't she? I'm passing my magic wand along. What would you do with it for a day?

No comments: