Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm so happy...

I went shopping today and, of course, when I'm supposed to be shopping for others I find more for me! Don't tell anyone! And, I had to laugh. Santa Claus looked bored out of his mind when I passed him in the mall today. No kids in sight. Whatever happened to Santas arriving the day after Thanksgiving? You know, the Macy's parade used to be the first time you saw Santa! Not these days...

SO, the reason for my happiness? I heart Michael Kors so much and was really smitten with this sequined t-shirt I saw in my catalog. But $99.50...that buys a lot of Wii games. (And I could only find a photo this tiny, but you'll get the point.)



Happily, I found this pretty decent substitute today at (Ann Taylor) Loft for $36.50, but with my 30% coupon, it's mine for $27.53. And then I actually bought two Wii games! Do you like it?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVE it. And might I say great mind think alike because I am wanting one myself. Saw one at Talbot's for $79 plus 30% off.....but was thinking that was still too pricey for something I wouldn't wear very much. Will check out ATL.