Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekend pictures

The costume party was a blast! I had always wanted to be Marilyn Monroe so this year I went for it. Mr. Pink was Joe Dimaggio, one of her husbands. I loved the dress. There were great costumes: Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Charlie's Angels, Gilligan and Mary Ann, Shrek and Fiona, A teabag and teacup, etc...Fun time. Then we carved those last minute pumpkins on Sunday, had our traditional chili dinner and the minis became a boxer and Hercules and hit the streets with all the other minis. Much candy was obtained, consumed and then donated to troops (not very charitably!).
Here are a few pictures.

I'm sorry Marilyn...I don't do you justice, but it was fun trying.

my bling bling

Yes, we pulled out a fan pre-party to try to get a blowing dress shot! I'm crazy.

Me and the mister.


My boxer (he had to have a black eye!).

My strong Hercules.

My boxer, post bath, hiding under the dining room table eating candy so no one coming to the door would see him. It was so funny and cute as could be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!!

Kristen said...

looks fun! And you look great! I need to donate some candy, we have a TON of it!

just ask beth said...

OMG!! you and your husband are adorable as Joe and Marilyn...he loved her so. The boys are cute too!

WSU Laura said...

Great costumes! I think you captured Marilyn perfectly. Looks like it was a fun Halloween.