Thursday, November 11, 2010

What do you think?

Randomness today.

I just about spit out my hot tea as I read a People Magazine email headline just now: ANOTHER DUGGAR BABY ON THE WAY.....catch your breath. Fortunately, it's the oldest son Josh and his wife Anna expecting #2 in June 2011. #1 was 1 in Oct. 20 months apart. I see a pattern in this family....

Did you catch Gwynneth Paltrow's performance on the CMA'a last night? Not bad. Not bad at all. I liked it. It helped that Vince Gill was right beside her singing along. And what was up with Carrie Underwood's (and a few others) full ball gowns? She wore a few in her many outfit changes while hosting.

And, last on my mind, can you even begin to IMAGINE how awful it would be to be on that broken down cruise ship right now? With kids? And only SPAM and canned crab meat to eat? Couldn't the military have thrown down some boxed wine because I'm sure they've run out of all alcohol by now! What a living nightmare. Can't wait to see the interviews!

Off to spend the day with the out-of-school kiddos and meet Mr. Pink for lunch.

3 comments:

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I started feeling like I was going to have a panic attack just listening to the news report about that ship! That's exactly why I refuse to go on a cruise! I can't imagine what that must have been like!

Kristen said...

I love that they have been serving free alcohol on the ship.... maybe, just maybe, it would be worth it! lol

Marinka said...

that cruise ship is seriously giving me nightmares.