Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello again my friends.

I went to Atlanta over the weekend to visit my good friend. Beautiful weekend. Cool temperatures, blue skies, wine was a-flowing, good food, good times. Perfect mini-vacation to my former city of 10 years.

Dinner Friday night at Ecco in midtown. Hip fun place with good food. Loved these mixed olives. Hate I forgot to take a pic of the fried goat's cheese (so very lightly fried served in honey with cracked pepper)we had.


This flatbread pizza was amazing, though looks a little not so much. Ha!

I was so excited to see this local celebrity at Ecco! Anyone know who he is? My friend didn't even know who it was and has lived in ATL longer than me. I asked to take a photo and told him I missed him. Ok, he's on a popular morning radio show.

A (poor) mobile shot of downtown Atlanta...I miss you!


Lunch at the Buckhead Bread Company with my friend. Yum-O.


Shopping and then a very fun birthday party at the Livingston Bar across from the fabulous Fox Theater which was showing the musical White Christmas last weekend. The wine and dancing never ended! Oh my! Beautiful bar though...

Back to reality this week though. I am hoping to return to Atlanta possibly in December to do Christmas activities with the minis. They are out of school beginning Dec. 3 so it's on the tentative agenda. Ok, back to loads of laundry.

1 comment:

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Happy you had a fun trip. I've never been but would like to travel south someday. :) xoxo