Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sorry...





...for lack of posting. We've been "summering." That sounds better than it really is, but we're having fun. Pool, errands, pool, world cup soccer watching, last baseball game, pool, orthdontist appointments (mini#1 got an expander mounted into his mouth today!), pool and tomorrow we leave for a mini beach vacation. We'll swing by to visit my FIL for a while on the way home. I did meet a sorority sister I hadn't seen for a while for dinner last night at my favorite restaurant. That was fun! Love catching up and bringing up fun college memories. So what have you been doing lately?

4 comments:

Barrett said...

I love the word "summering". I am going to start using it. We have been up to a lot of the things you have. It has been so humid - especially today. It is hard to get out and do things outside. Spent the day at Crabtree on Monday. That was a mistake when you have three girls!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Lisa- I wish I were summering on Cape Cod. :) It is so humid today! The restaurant I mentioned was Vivace at North Hills. Ever go there? Crabtree with 3 girls = empty wallet on Tuesday!

BLC :o said...

Summering is totally worth a blog break!!! Enjoy. Xoxo-BLC

The Mrs. said...

I say enjoy! Summering is so preppy mafia!