Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just Go Home...

So you know I love all things French.

Got to say though...not lovin FRANCE'S World Cup soccer team. Go home bad boys!! What happened to them? Today their coach refused to shake the South African coach's hand after their loss. They're traveling coach back to France versus the luxurious Airbus they arrived on 2 weeks ago. Go learn some manners and sportsmanship during your unexpected time off!

Got to add, as you may have heard, Jake the Bachelor and Vienna have split up? Seriously? Who didn't see or hope that was coming? Go home Vienna. You weren't good enough for Jake. Jake, let's hope you make better choices in the future.

Another, "just go home" goes to Danielle on Real Housewives of New Jersey. This woman really frightens me. Ex-con bodyguards, scary plastic surgery face. I'm mean, but when these women start with the plastic, they can't leave it alone and then you get her on that After Show last night and she was almost unrecognizable to me under that makeup, black hair and new nose? Higher cheeks? What was it? And does she have a girlfriend now??? I'm just confused by her and the drama. I'm ready for the next season of Housewives. What about you?

2 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

I am with you on Diva Danielle. I can not stand to even look at her, its just too painful! Andy Cohen was hysterical last night, and I was wondering if they were a couple as well.

Vodka Mom said...

she scares the crap out of me.

And to Ed the Korean up there? Ditto.