Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Preppy purchases

I recently got another itch to buy something monogrammed. I ordered the following from here .
They always have quality products and I am amazed at how quickly I receive items I order. Prices are very reasonable, too. Take a look. Tell them I sent you.



Luggage tag. Instead of the crown at the top, I added my 3-letter monogram. $8!



I see these check covers all over town/websites, but they're all about $15 for a PLASTIC covered checkbook cover. I didn't mind spending $8 on this cute one and it's good quality. Now I can easily find my checkbook in my purse!

That's all today. I'm hosting playgroup Thursday so cleaning, doing laundry and other highly fun stuff today!
*UPDATE: Pam at Provence Gifts is going to provide a discount code for my readers. She's on vacation. When she sends the code, I'll post it.

3 comments:

Belle said...

I love both of those and I need them. Did you get the checkbook cover in brown and blue? So cute.

have a great day!
Belle

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Belle- yes, I got the exact cover shown. I'll post a discount code when I receive it.

Belle said...

woo hoo!