Sunday, April 5, 2009



Mini#2 was up all night! Coughing his head off. Everyone around here cut their grass yesterday and stirred up the pollen in a major way! He said his throat hurt, but I know it's from all of the coughing. His temperature was normal. We also did a breathing treatment at 3:30 a.m.! Ugh! He had started wheezing a bit. I guess this is my payback. Two weeks ago, when I was in DC with mini#1, Mr. Pink had a throwing up mini#2 to take care of. This weekend Mr. Pink and mini#1 took an overnight trip to his hometown to deal with some things at MIL's house so it was just mini-wheezer and me! I felt so sorry for the little guy. All he wanted to do was sleep (and me, too!). I even crawled into bed with him at some point during the night. Even with all of his frustration he managed to say, "Mommy, I lub you!" That made me feel good when I didn't feel like I was doing a lot of good at the moment. So, no church this morning. Luckily our doctor has sick appointments on Sunday so we're off to see him at 11:00. Our doctor told us last week (at his check up) mini#2 may have to take Zyrtec or Claritin. I hate that he's suffering so young with the pollen allergies. I hope it doesn't turn into further allergies either. Springtime is my favorite time of the year, but this pollen can leave quickly! Bring on more rain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate allergy season!

justme said...

me and my youngest suffering....oh the cough. i hate it. allergies suck

Angela said...

i have total allergy in the spring too! yikes!