Friday, December 5, 2008

Five on Friday

Things I'm liking these days....
1-
Love Diana Krall's voice and this CD!

2-
Ghirardelli Peppermint bark squares. These were at play group yesterday and book club last night. I cannot resist them.

3-
I love egg nog. Just give me the reduced fat version in a carton though. No need to make the real deal for me. I'm easy to please.

4-
Love, love, love this movie. May watch it tonight.

5-
Had one this morning. White chocolate peppermint mocha. Can you tell I like peppermint lately?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I love nearly everything at Starbucks (with soy instead of milk). I do splurge on one eggnog latte each Christmas Season on the day hubby & I take off work to get our shopping done. Must try the Ghiradelli peppermint bark. Yum!

Belle said...

What a great list. I need to pick up that CD. We could use some new Christmas music around here. I watched Love Actually last weekend. Such a wonderful movie. I may watch it again this weekend. :)

Have a great day!
~Belle

Tippy said...

I'm not a huge peppermint fan, but I want to try that coffee! I went to a Crate & Barrel shopping night the other night with my club and a friend had told me she loves their peppermint bark so I bought her a tin of it for Christmas. It's the one thing I could buy someone else that I wouldn't be tempted to eat.

Have a great weekend!

The Mrs. said...

I have not heard of that Diana Krall cd! I am doing my xmas music post tomorrow!