Thursday, December 4, 2008

Easy Recipe



Busy, busy this week. Book club is tonight (thankfully, I'm not hosting) and I just finished the book thirty minutes ago! School is out TOMORROW for mini#1 for 4 weeks. Year round school is still proving to be a big adjustment for us all. Today I thought I'd pass along an easy punch recipe. This time of year it's great for a drop-in party, a kid's play group or for relatives coming into town at Christmas. Best of all, it's super easy and super tasty! Enjoy!

PEPPERMINT PUNCH

Ingredients:
1 quart peppermint ice cream
1 cup cold milk
2 liters ginger ale; chilled

Instructions:
In a large punch bowl combine the ice cream and milk. Hint: Add the ice cream about 10 mins before the milk so it can soften.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. Stir until there is a frothy consistency.

2 comments:

Belle said...

That sounds fantastic! My boys love peppermint anything. We have a little bistro that we love that serves peppermint ice cream in little silver dishes for dessert to the kids. It's really special to them. I'm sure they would go wild for the punch. Thanks for sharing! Have a good time tonight!
~Belle

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Ohhhhhhhh...I'll have to try that!!!