WSU Laura has tagged me for a Candy Cane meme. The instructions are to copy, paste, answer, add a question, then tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll.
1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
Love Actually, A Christmas Carol, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone movies
2. Favorite Christmas Song?
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Diana Krall version
3. Favorite Holiday Memory?
When I was 5 months pregnant with mini#2 we let the grandmothers open up sealed envelopes (from mini#2) after Christmas dinner to reveal his sex. It was a surprise to all that day.
4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make?
Sugar cookies with frosting, sprinkles, etc.
5. Have you ever made an igloo?
No, never. Rarely have enough snow for a snowball, let alone an igloo.
6. Do you love Starbucks?
Yes, in the fall and around the holidays. Tried egg nog latte the other day. So good. Love White Chocolate peppermint mocha, too.
7. What makes the perfect snowmen?
Snow! And we want some this year!
8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on...
9. Best gift you have ever received?
My baby Crissy doll in the 70's. Her hair would grow.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph?
WSU Laura said it's Sam, so I'll stick with that!
11. Silver or Gold?
I like both, but gold more for Christmas.
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration?
This ceramic Christmas tree I found one year that reminds me of the one my grandmother made and had at her house that I'd see every year. It has all those colored bulbs you put in the holes. Love it.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style?
It varies. I feel like it's more sophisticated in the dining room and kid friendly in the den.
14. Do you hang stockings?
Yes, but I can't put them or the hangers on the mantle until Christmas Eve because 2 rambunctious little boys would surely knock them and all the greenery off of the mantle.
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?
Usually the weekend before (also Mr. Pink's b-day) and Christmas day with parties and functions sprinkled throughout December.
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child?
A brass angel holding a bell with my name engraved on it.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas?
Christmas Eve and morning at our house and then off to my parents Christmas afternoon for a few days.
18. When do you open presents?
One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
19. Real tree or artificial?
1 fake in dining room and the real one in the family room.
20. Is there any chance you'll have a white Christmas?
I guess there's a chance, but highly unlikely.
Okay, I'm tagging...
Belle in Bloom
The Preppy Engineer
Nautical by Nature
Backstreet's Back Alright!
2 hours ago