Sunday, January 1, 2012

What are you doing today?

HAPPY NEW YEAR lovelies! I hope it's a fabulous year for all of you. What are you doing today? We went to church this morning (perfect attendance so far this year. LOL!) and we're soon off to a nearby park for an organized hike with some cub scouts. I am such a girlie girl, as you may know, but I really enjoyed the one we all went on about a month ago so I'm off again today. And what better way to spend a sunny 66 degree day in NC in January! But, tomorrow it's going to be 49! Back to school, volunteering and the gym tomorrow, too....after a 4 week school break. It's going to be tough getting back into the routine! We had a great Christmas visiting with my parents and brother and sis-in-law in Charlotte. And NC State won their bowl game (and Carolina lost theirs!). So, I may or may not post more on Christmas, because, like my decorations, I feel like Christmas is packed away already!

No comments: