Monday, August 15, 2011

You say it's your birthday....

Yes, it's my birthday. WOW! My...Ahem...40th year went by too quickly. But, yes, I'm thankful to celebrate another one today! Actually, the celebrations kicked off Friday night. My parents were visiting and babysat the kiddos so Mr. Pink and I could go out. We had a fun evening. Today my friend is taking me to lunch (we celebrated her birthday last Wed) and tonight I get to pick out where to eat with the family. Funny how celebrating a birthday resolves around FOOD and cake, too. Yum- cake! Enjoy your Monday. I know I will!


4 comments:

Barrett said...

Happy Birthday!!! Here's to a healthy - happy year!!

Kristen said...

happy birthday! Have a great dinner tonight!

marlu said...

Happy belated birthday! Our 59th wedding anniversary was the 15th so we were celebrating too.

The Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!! xoxoxo