Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend

Back to the soccer fields we went at 8:00 am Saturday morning for another season of "soccer". No, it's getting better. This is mini#2's 3rd season with this team. He scored one goal, but told me if BECKHAM'S SON (not his real name) wasn't on the other team, he'd score more. It was funny. Not to him, when I laughed at his statement.

After soccer, I put sopping wet sweaty mini#2 in the shower for a quick clean up in order to make a 10:00 am birthday party...blah, blah, blah....a lot of you did these same things over the weekend.

Saturday night my friend and I went to see Eat, Pray, Love in a FULL theater. I loved the book and was eagerly anticipating the movie. It was done well (visually stimulating), didn't stray too far from the book and had the added bonus of Javier Bardem to look at for the last third of the movie. I highly suggest you read the book if you haven't.

Sunday, I kept 2 year old whiny kids at church. No, they weren't all whiny, but I was by the time I got out of there. 12 2 yr olds one a month is definitely a challenge. Ahhh the joys of volunteering.

Mini#1 has been complaining of stomach pains all day. No fever, but I did give him some motrin for pain before bed and put a plastic trash can beside his bed. Here's hoping for an uneventful night tonight!

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

hope #1 is doing okay! We had an uneventful weekend but our weeks are busy! Soccer practice twice a week, church after school program one day a week, #1 goes to his biological dad one evening a week.... and I started school again which means two 8 hour days of clinical in a hospital and two days in a classroom!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

I think mini#1 was just hungry. Ha! All is ok. Soccer practice TWICE a week? You are getting ready to be a busy girl! Good luck with your new school semester.