Friday, April 9, 2010

Five on Friday

Wow! It's been a while since I posted. Here's a quick survey.

1- Team Bethany or Team Jill on Real Housewives of NY?
2- Allergy problems or no allergies?
3- Above 80 degrees where you are or not?
4- John Mayer concert or Lady Gaga concert?
5- Are you finished having children or considering more?

My answers:
1- Bethany...yes, she's harsh sometimes, but Jill is taking their argument to extremes I believe.
2- Me- no, mini#2 suffers horribly. Poor stuffy guy!
3- All week it's been in the 80's! Thankfully, a cooldown to springlike 70's this weekend.
4- I think I want to go to both concerts when they come to our area. Ha!
5- ALL DONE. Two is enough for me.

Have a great weekend!
Pink

3 comments:

mFw said...

Glad to see you are back!

I don't watch RHNY, but I will watch NJ!
Not really any allergies
Its a little cold but will be nicer again next week
Lady Gaga for sure!
I'm in college so no kids for a long time still!

Love your blog! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog right now!

prissyandpreppyflamingo.blogspot.com

Freck said...

1- Team Bethany!!!! Jill = drama.
2- Allergy problems and man are they getting bad.
3- It's currently 50 something in Chicago, I wish it were 60 something.
4- Ohhhh easy LADY GAGA! :)
5- Haven't started yet!

Have a great weekend!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Definately team Bethany. Jill is carrying this way too far.

My daughter has horrible seasonal allergies...I feel so bad for her!

Up until yesterday, I thought it was Summer. Today I will freeze my ass off at son's baseball game...the high is 59...don't get it!!

John Mayer!!

Done with two....too old to have more!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!