Friday, February 5, 2010

Five on Friday


Sunday is the big game. Where millions gather together and overeat as much as they do at Thanksgiving!! :) So tell me:
1- Colts or Saints?
2- Mostly watch the game or mostly watch the commercials?
3- Going to a party or staying home?
4- Chili or wings?
5- If given a chance to go to the Super Bowl, would your spouse take you or a friend?

My answers:
1- The Saints- first appearance and all.
2- the commercials when it's two teams I don't really care about.
3- Staying home this year!
4- I always make chili.
5- Probably me, but wishing he took a friend who shares the love of the game!

Your turn! Have an awesome weekend! Poor mini#1 has a snow makeup day on Saturday. Luckily, it's from 7:45 to 11:15 only. Not too bad.

1 comment:

Jill said...

1. I don't really have a preference (see #2)
2. The commercials - but way more interested in what's to eat and drink
3. Going to a party this year!
4. Yes
5. He'd take a friend because he knows I would have more fun letting him enjoy a guys' trip than I would going to the game.