Friday, January 22, 2010

Five on Fridays- My favorites

Happy Friday! Here are a few of my favorites:

Cities to Visit:
1- New York, NY
2- Paris, FR
3- Savannah, GA
4- San Francisco, CA
5- Washington, DC

Actresses:
1- Meryl Streep
2- Kate Blanchett
3- Kate Winslet
4- Sandra Bullock
5- Diane Keaton

Food:
1- Olives
2- Scallops
3- Popcorn
4- Mexican
5- This European chocolate yogurt I buy at Trader Joe's!

Places to shop for my minis:
1- J Crew - crewcuts
2- TJ Maxx- (great deals on Polo)
3- Mini Boden!!
4- Kelly's Kids (almost too old for this!)
5- Gap Kids/Old Navy

TV shows:
1- The Biggest Loser
2- The Real Housewives of (wherever)
3- Dr. Oz (Love this show!!)
4- Good Morning America (miss Diane Sawyer!)
5- Intervention/Hoarders (double header on Monday nights on A&E)

That's five. That's enough. Meeting a friend for lunch today, but going to a class at the gym first. This weekend? Not a whole lot going on for once. Just a birthday party. Still plan to continue on my "to do" list. Cold January days are the perfect time for lists. Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

I love that! I may have to do my very own Five on Friday too.
I've never been to New York but would love to go and i LOVE the real housewives! My guilty pleasure they are!

The Mrs. said...

Well our lists are almost exactly alike, add sushi, take away hoarders and we're all set!