Monday, September 28, 2009

We met the mouse, slept little, saw it all and have pictures to prove it!

















We definitely had a "magical" time last week as you can see. Ages 8 and 4 seemed to be perfect ages. I could post more and more, but these are some of my favorites. The castle, the colors, mini#1 in front of the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios (his favorite. me, not.so.much. I screamed like a little girl), mini#2 after he built his own sundae one night, seeing Alice in Wonderland at Epcot, meeting Pooh, seeing the great animals at Animal Kingdom, Remi from Ratatouille coming to our table in the French restaurant at Epcot (hilarious, he moved and spoke from atop a silver platter), beautiful topiaries....on and on I could go. I guess mini#1 said it best the night after we saw the fireworks right in front of Cinderella's castle. We were holding hands and had just started walking towards the exit when he said "Mom, this is the best day of my life." Good thing it was dark because mommy sure teared up at that statement! I agreed and squeezed his hand. It really was a great week.

5 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

So glad you had a grand time!! Love the pictures!!!
xx me

Kristen said...

sounds amazing! Glad you were able to give your kids such wonderful memories!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your son with his sundae! Priceless! Looks like a fun time.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Great pics! Now I am even more excited for our trip in a couple of weeks. Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Kate said...

What a fun trip! Yours sons are so cute