Monday, May 4, 2009

Random Monday



I hope everyone had a nice weekend! We did. Here's a photo from our field trip on Friday. Mini#2 had to sample the merchandise as we went along. We had such a fun time at this farm in the middle of nowhere. I even saw a sorority sister I hadn't seen in a while. She was there with her daughter. At the end they gave the kids strawberry ice cream and mini#2 said, "what flabor is this?" Duh?! Then he brought his over to me and said "You can have it. I don't like the sprinkles (seeds) in it."




And here are some new sandals I found this weekend. I love BCBG. Do you? They're black patent thongs with the big BCBG emblem on top in silver.

And that's all I have for you this Monday. Got to go cut two long-stemmed roses from my rose bushes so mini#1 can take them to his teacher for day#1 of teacher appreciation WEEK. For the love of... can't it just be ONE day? I get tired of this every year, but am thankful for these teachers. Don't get me wrong. However, I'd much rather bestow nice gifts on ONE day instead of FIVE!

4 comments:

Tippy said...

That picture is priceless! So glad you had a good time.

Love the sandals!

OK, so I'm on the board at the nursery school where mini #2 goes, and we also are doing something every single day this week. I'm responsible for bringing a sandwich tray for the teachers' luncheon on Wednesday. Every day we're bringing in things like fruit, bagels, coffee cake, coffee, snacks for afternoon, flowers, etc. And to top it off, mini #1's elementary is having the ENTIRE month of May as teacher appreciation MONTH. I am buying 1 little thing for his teacher. I volunteer every week in her classroom - that should count for something, right??

Belle said...

What a doll! I love the "sprinkles". Too sweet.

I just tried those sandals on in white! Loved them but went with a gold "Samuel" instead. I may go back for the BCBGs, though. :)

Have a great day!
belle

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Cute sandals and strawberry picker! :) I am giving you an award today, so come on by and pick it up! (That's what I alluded to on my last comment on your strawberry post but it may not have been to clear). :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, stawberry picking! That event has been on my to do list for years also. Cute sandals!