Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Are you Watching?



Did you watch "The Bachelorette" last night? Jillian is just so cute. I love her down-to-earth personality. She looked fabulous in that beautiful white dress. And wow! She has a fine selection of men to choose from this time doesn't she? I always thought Jason was just too wimpy. These guys (strangely a lot are from Texas)seem to be quality men. My front runners for her would be Juan, the family-run contractor, Eric (not sure, but one of the 5 that came in late), and Jake, the pilot. The guy, Tanner P, with the foot fetish was a little strange, but not off the top strange like some others that have appeared on this show over the years. Who did you like? I also liked Julien, the restaurateur. She has a tough decision to make in my opinion. The clips previewing the upcoming shows sucked me in as usual. Can't wait to see what happens!

5 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I watched The Bachelorette last night only because I heard there was going to be a guy on there (Tanner P.) with a foot fetish. I think it's really cool he has this fetish because I do too. I even have a blog about it at http://ilovefemalefeet.blogspot.com if you want to see. Once Tanner P. gets eliminated, I'll stop watching the show.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the foot guy really freaked me out!

Jill said...

I only got to watch bits and pieces...and those bits and pieces weren't anything good, really. I have, however, DVR'd it, so hope to catch it tonight after the RHW of New Jersey! RU watching that?

The Mrs. said...

I am watching and I cannot believe I am!!! I think there are some contenders!

Unknown said...

I saw little bits of it, but didn't get to watch the whole thing. The foot fetish guy was kinda weird to me.