Thursday, November 20, 2008

Question

Am I surprised about?
a) finding 2 pieces of mini#2's hot dog from TUESDAY's dinner in my half bath's sink tonight?
b) mini#2 waking up this morning with wild, sticky, greasy yet fragrant hair? (It was determined that he tried to wash his hair with liquid hand soap at some point in the night.)
c) mini#2 smearing Hershey's chocolate lip balm all over his face to look like Barack Obama. I kid you not. He said this when questioned!
d) none of the above. Nothing mini#2 does surprises me anymore.

And this, my friends, is what drives me to drink. Belle, it's officially cocktail hour at the Pink house tonight. Cheers!

4 comments:

Belle said...

I LOVE IT!!! I'm not the only one living in a zoo! Tell "Barack" I said 'hi'. HA!!!

Have another cocktail!
~Belle

Tippy said...

This made me laugh out loud. I think I could be friends with a kid like that!

Remember what I keep saying about moms to 2 or more boys!

Nette said...

Oh my, goodness. That is funny! You have your hands full! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Boys!!! At least it's never dull!