Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mini#2 still has a few good ones...

He has always said such funny things. I've tried to keep a record of his best zingers over the years. The last two days produced a couple of new laugh out loud moments so thought I'd share.

Yesterday, a school holiday, I kissed his neck while he was eating lunch and he exclaimed, "WOMAN. Give me some space!" (It's especially funny because this kid kisses and hugs me all the time.)

Today, I was rushing him into the car to go pick up mini#1 at middle school after a meeting. I said "Hurry up. He's going to be the only one standing there by the time we get there." He responded, "WOMAN. Pull yourself together!"

He's 7. I think I have a little time to teach him how not to address a WOMAN, but I sure hope he keeps his sense of humor!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

OMG I love him. A child who can make me laugh is a hero in my book! Go Woman! LOL

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

haha! So funny. :)