Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm disappointed...




So he's not coming to Raleigh today! Luckily I heard this last night and have had a few hours to adjust to this horrible news and get used to the idea. Since he played Sunday in Houston 90 minutes he headed back to LA while his team traveled here. What's the point of going to see his team without him and Landon Donovan?! Ugh!! At least we didn't pay a fortune for tickets. It will still be a good game and something fun for the family to do tonight. (I don't even sound convincing on this blog do I??)

PS- If you have no clue what I am talking about or haven't read the blog in a while (hey- I know. Not a lot of posts lately), LA Galaxy plays the Carolina Railhawks to a sold-out crowd tonight in the 3rd round of the US Cup. I am sure I am not the only soccer mom  fan mourning the fact that there will be no David Beckham appearance tonight. 







No comments: