Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I will be here for a few days...


As this posts, I will be en route to the above location for fun and sun until Sunday. Hopefully, I will unwind and relax. I say this because Monday and Tuesday were spent in a whirlwind of packing, cleaning, getting over a sinus infection, writing out a thousand notes for my parents who are keeping the minis at our house and deciding which shoes to take and which to leave behind. The Mr. and I, for the second time in less than 5 months, are off WITHOUT KIDS on an all expense paid work trip to Panama- the country, not the panhandle of Florida! Cannot believe it's finally here! Looking forward to doing whatever I want to and raiding the hotel mini bar because I won't be paying for it.... Have a good rest of the week. I know we will! Just say a little mom prayer for my mom as she becomes a mommy chauffeur once again.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Have a blast! So jealous...

Kate said...

Hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing trip!

The Mrs. said...

Holy moly that looks fabulous!!!!!