Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




We had a leprechaun visit last night! When the boys awoke they found green footprints on their toilet seat and green "water" inside. Thanks Pinterest. It was funny.

Tonight we're throwing a St. Patrick's Day party. The kids will be next door with a sitter and we're expecting a good crowd. I painted my nails last night in honor of the holiday!


The house is all decorated in green. Let the festivities begin!




I hope you're all wearing green!

3 comments:

Barrett said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Maybe tomorrow night you can throw another party to celebrate the State win? :)

I love the green toilet water and footprints!

Tippy said...

Hi Pink! I don't know if you remember me or not, but we used to chat via email when I had my blog, Momx2. I gave up the blog a while ago, but since then there have been major life changes. My husband's company has an office in Zurich, Switzerland and instead of staying in Chicago forever, we decided to change it up a LOT and move to Zurich. We've been here nearly a year and we're loving it. Grant is 9yo and in 3rd and little Charlie is in KG. We added to our family almost 3 years ago and had a daughter, Caroline.

I haven't kept up a lot with the preppy blogs but I googled your blog on a whim and found you. You look great! And happy. So excited to read your blog again.

Hope all is well. xo

Tippy

Pink in a sea of blue said...

Tippy- thanks for stopping by. Of course I remember you and your blog. How cool to be living in Zurich. For about 2 days we thought we may be able to take a European assignment and I was so excited until it fell through! My brother lives in Stockholm. You should blog about your experiences overseas. Cannot believe #3 is almost 3!Time flies.