Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December in Paris-'cause I wish I was there.



So beautiful! I wish I were happily shopping in Paris today. Unfortunately, I am finishing up the decorating in my house among the 50 billion boxes of decorations I have accumulated. Fortunately, the end is near. I hope to have everything decorated and boxes packed away today. I can't stand living in this chaos...and I'm running all over the place trying to get some things done before the precious minis are out of school for a month starting Friday afternoon. Year round school. They're out 4 weeks! We have the school parties and programs this week. Throw in an orthodontist appointment, dentist appointments, cub scouts and church. I'm actually going to be glad to relax a bit starting next week. Anyway, my wordless Wednesdays will feature some Paris photos this month. I watched "Something's Gotta Give" last weekend and it made me want to go to Paris again. If you're into French music, buy the soundtrack for this movie. Has some great stuff on it. Jack Nicholson even sings a decent La Vie en Rose. Ok, back to my decorating.....

No comments: