Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween



We had a great Indian summer kind of Halloween. It was low 70's! Perfect. This year I had a Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson and a Washing Machine. The washing machine was a huge hit around here. Mini#1 found the idea online and did it all. It cost me about $3.50! I found a great stick-on battery operated light at the dollar store as well as the clothes basket and we used a plastic plant pot  liner for the door. I could not believe the amount of candy they both brought home. I've been helping myself, too.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We did. Stayed around here. Mini#1 and I went on a 4 mile run on our local Neuse River Trails. It was fun. He talks, I listen. He stops. I continue on. He catches up. We talk some more. It's something I did with my dad and am glad I am able to do this with him now.

Have a great week. It is very chilly here this morning. I am getting ready to make my favorite potato and corn chowder for lunch and catch up on laundry and my DVR'd shows before the minis get home from school.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

That washing machine is sheer brilliance!!!!