Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A wise person once said...




"Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of champagne in the fridge."

Life is busy, busy, busy. Mixed with some fun times with friends. A good balance. Meeting two friends for lunch tomorrow. My parents celebrated their 45th anniversary last weekend. Taking kids to various practices, commitments all the time! Watching all of these crazy news stories (Jodie Arias/ Kidnapped Cleveland girls) and of course The Real Housewives of Orange County. I feel really sorry for Vicki's daughter. Vicki is just wacko. Been going to the gym, but my glutes are KILLING me right now from walking lunges yesterday. Ugh! Running that 5K with mini#1 on Saturday night. And that's a quick update on life. Cheers! (I need to go buy a bottle of champagne.)

1 comment:

AEOT said...

I have a bottle in the fridge just waiting for this weekend!! Let's have a long distance cheers with out bubbly on Sat night!!

BTW, I am coming to Chapel Hill (flying into RDU) the first weekend of June for a retirement party for my dad. We will be flying in Friday am and leaving Sun afternoon. It's a surprise party for him so he will not know we are there until Sat afternoon. We are renting a car. Any kid friendly suggestions for Friday lunch or dinner? Any must see things to do with the kids in the area? I have gotten some suggestions from one of the moms that is partially in charge of the party, but I would love your suggestions as well! Thanks so much!